Instructions for Non-Benefited

Work Life Event: 
Applies To: 

If you have contributed to the Commonwealth's OBRA retirement account while working for the University as a non-benefitted employee, you may withdraw or roll your OBRA contributions when your Commonwealth employment ends. Great West Retirement Systems can assist with that process.