The Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) is a free and confidential counseling, consultation, and referral service that assists University employees in resolving a broad range of personal, work-related, and family problems. Immediate family members are also eligible. All FSAP services are a benefit and voluntary.
We are located on the second floor of Middlesex House, 111 County Circle (neighboring Hampshire House and Berkshire House). Contact us at (413) 545-0350 to make an appointment.
FSAP Service Highlights
- Runs support groups - usually two to four per academic year.
- Assists employees in addressing workplace concerns as well as personal and family issues including individual, couples, and family counseling.
- Consults with supervisors concerned about an employee.
- Provides referrals to off-campus services.
- Offers Workplace Violence Risk Assessments.