Your Bargaining Unit (Union)
At hire, your hiring supervisor will inform you if your position is part of a collective bargaining unit and represented by a union. Not sure of your bargaining unit? See Bargaining Unit FAQs.
Your Bargaining Unit Agreement
Each bargaining unit has a bargaining unit agreement (contract) that sets forth your wages, hours, sick time and other employment conditions.
Bargaining Unit Agreements
- AFSCME: American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
- GEO/UAW: Graduate Employee Organization unit of the UAW Local 2322. Administered by the Graduate Office.
- IBPO: International Brotherhood of Police Officer
- NEPBA: New England Police Benevolent Association
- MSP: Massachusetts Society of Professors: Administered by the Office of the Provost.
- PRO/UAW: Postdoctoral Researchers Organizing unit of the UAW Local 2322. Administered by the Graduate Office.
- PSU/MTA: Professional Staff Union / Massachusetts Teachers Association Unit A (Exempt)
- PSU/MTA Memo of Agreement concerning the bargaining agreement
- PSU/MTA: Professional Staff Union / Massachusetts Teachers Association Unit B (Non-Exempt Supervisory).
- RA: Resident Assistants United Auto Workers Local 2322
- USA/MTA: University Staff Association Affiliate of the Massachusetts Teachers Association