STUDENT HELP NEEDED AT THE HFA SENIOR RECOGNITION CEREMONY
We need approximately 10 undergraduate students:
WHEN:Saturday, May 11, 2013
11:00 a.m. until approximately 3:00 p.m.
- putting up signs
- directing students
- directing family members to seats, especially those who have mobility issues
- distributing information cards to students prior to the ceremony
- collecting information cards during the ceremony
- generally maintaining order
PAY:$50 for 4 hours
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:Please send an e-mail to Lynne Latham that tells me:
- 1. you are interested;
- 2. includes your full name, cell phone number, preferred e-mail address, and snail mail address to which your check should be sent;
- 3. tells me whether or not you have ever worked on campus;
- 4. and confirms that you ARE able to get yourself to campus that morning.
IF YOU LIVE IN CAMPUS HOUSING:In order to arrange for you to stay on campus during the post-exam through Senior Recognition Ceremony period, I must have you confirmed as a worker by Tuesday, April 16th
I will be in touch with you to confirm your participation.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
College of Humanities and Fine Arts