- Why HFA?
- Dean's Office
- Community Engagement
- Senior Recognition Celebration
- Peer-to-Peer Teaching Review
- Budget Planning
How to Add a Digital Signature to a PDF
Click here for Adobe's instructions on how to add an electronic signature to a PDF using Acrobat, or follow the instructions below.
1. Using Adobe Acrobat Pro, open the document you wish to sign, click on "Sign" and choose "Place Signature"
2. In the following dialog box, click OK. Then, use the mouse to draw a box on the document where you'd like your signature to appear.
3. In the next dialog box, select "A new digital ID I want to create now"
4. In the nex dialog box, choose the first option and click "Next"
5. Fill in the blanks and click "Next"
6. Enter a new password and a password confirmation
7. Lastly, enter your password and click "Sign"