Grants for Research
If you are looking for general information on internal funding, start at the University's Office of Research and Engagement. The list below focuses on internal opportunities that may be of particular interest and use to faculty in the College of Humanities and Fine Arts.
- • Faculty Research Grant/Healey Endowment Grant (FRG/HEG)
- FY 2013 deadlines: October 5, 2012 & March 1, 2013
- • Public Service Endowment Grant
- FY 2013 deadline: not yet determined, probably November 2012
- • Book Publication Subvention Program
- FY 2013 deadline: not yet determined, probably mid-fall 2012
- • Samuel F. Conti Faculty Fellowship Awards
- Available by departmental or self-nomination
- Nominations due to Associate. Dean Rex Wallace, Sunday, December 9, 2012
Grants for Teaching
A range of grant opportunities to improve teaching are available through the University's Center for Teaching and Faculty Development. These grants are awarded to individual faculty members as well as groups to support professional development, provide mentoring, enhance the use of technology in teaching, and strengthen writing skills.