HFA Business & Finance Offices
Forms & Information
Alcohol Policy Memo
Print out & return to the Business Office with all information complete, including the original signature of the individual that purchased alcohol. Business Office staff will obtain Dean's signature to complete form. Downloads: Word Form or PDF Form.
Business Expenses/Employee Reimbursements (BEER)
Submit this completed form (with appropriate invoice) with all related invoices to the Business Office when paying for food, meals, and entertainment expenses.
Missing Receipt Affidavit
Print out & return to the Business Office with the travel or reimbursement request form associated with the receipt. Downloads: Word Form or PDF Form.
Moving, relocation and temporary housing policy reimbursement paperwork. Note: the Controller's Office can take anywhere from 2-9 days to generate a vendor code. Visit the Employee Moving Expenses page for more information and to download forms.
Non Employee Payments (honoraria, etc.)
An invoice, signed by the vendor, must be prepared and returned to the Business Office. Downloads: Editable Word Form.
Paying a Foreign Vendor
Contact Angela Kapinos by email or phone: 413-545-1433.
New: Here are some of the services allowed on procard. There is a manual available online, as well as training sessions. Note: Department and Business Office signatures are required on the forms.
Print out & return to the Business Office. Visit Procurement for more information. Downloads: Word Form or PDF Form.
Print out & return to the Business Office with all original receipts and the original signature of the traveler and Department Chair. To be used for employees only. Downloads: Word Form or PDF.
- 1. Converting International Currencies
- Travel reimbursements are made in US dollars. Foreign currencies are converted using the rates here.
- Travelers will be reimbursed using the currency rates that were in effect during the time period of the travel.
- Use of the University's Corporate VISA card eliminates the need to calculate international currency conversions and generally reflects favorable exchange rates.
- A printed itinerary is NOT an acceptable receipt. Hotel bills must be original and must include the daily charges, not just an overall charge.
- 2. Per Diem Changes (Effective January, 2014)
- For travel in Boston, New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco, Baltimore, Chicago, Philadelphia, and Seattle, the per diem rate is $71/day.
- For travel in all other cities within the United States, the per diem rate is $46 per day.
- The mileage rate is $0.56 per mile.
- 3. International Per Diem Rates
An original W9 form must be submitted to the Business Office. We then attach a form and submit the W9 to the Controller's Office to generate a Vendor Code. Until a vendor code has been generated, no paperwork to pay or reimburse can be processed. You should send the Business Office the completed W9 as soon as you have it. Do not wait to send the W9 along with all reimbursement paperwork. The Controller's Office can take anywhere from 2 to 9 days to generate a vendor code. Downloads: PDF Form.
Current HFA Appointment Funding Form