Networking Opportunities for HFA Alumni
• Matchbook: Free online cultural marketplace of New England performing artists and the people and organizations who present them. Website features a directory of artists, performance spaces and presenting organizations designed to match artists with presenters that book them to perform; advice for artists on marketing their work; and a classified section allowing artists to find live and work spaces.
• Massachusetts Office of Women and Minority Owned Businesses: Provides certification of minority and women owned businesses and publishes a searchable directory online.
• Comm-PASS: Expand your market base by selling your products or services to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Bid on state contracts through the Commonwealth's Procurement Access and Solicitation System, view new solicitations, and form partnerships with other businesses.
• Massachusetts Performers and Programs Directory: Includes performance information and listings of authors, artists, musicians, dancers, theatre programs, and more. Assists Librarians in developing programs for their libraries.
• UMass Alumni Business Exchange Directory: Launched in May of 2008, this free directory helps connect alumni with goods and services that are offered by fellow alumni. Posting and searching only available to members of the UMass Amherst Alumni Association.
• Western Massachusetts Arts Alliance: Connects artists with trainings, networking opportunities, and other resources.