Opportunities for Giving
- 50th Reunion Glass Gift
- Every spring during Alumni Weekend, the 50th Reunion class is invited to return to campus to reconnect with old friends and reflect on their time at UMass Amherst and the value of the intellectual and financial opportunities their education has given them.
- One important aspect of the 50th Reunion celebration is the dedication of the class gift. Each 50th Reunion class chooses a gift that resonates with them, supporting areas such as scholarships, campus beautification, and innovative academic programs.
- Reunions are the perfect time to say "thank you" to the university that gave you so much. We hope that you will join fellow alumni in creating a memorable reunion that will make a lasting impact on UMass Amherst. For more information contact Nathan Adams '06 at email@example.com or 413-545-1043.
- Minuteman Marching Band
- The 390-member Minuteman Marching Band, known far and wide as the Power and Class of New England, brings enthusiasm and excitement to every performance. These performances range as far as Canada and as near as McGuirk Alumni Stadium on campus, where the band faithfully supports the UMass football team at each game. Benefits to students are endless.
- The Marching Band, its leader, its members, its regalia, its instruments, and its many prestigious trophies, are scattered across campus. Plans are underway to find a home that will offer the band rehearsal space, instrument and uniform storage space, and other amenities.
- Make a gift to the Marching Band and enhance the experience of being a student at UMass Amherst.
- Women for UMass Amherst
- The mission of Women for UMass Amherst is to educate, encourage, and inspire women to be avid supporters and philanthropic leaders of the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Women for UMass Amherst was founded to help women make the greatest impact with their generosity on areas that matter most to them, such as scholarships that benefit female students, faculty research on topics that affect women, or support for female student organizations.
You can designate your gift today to the Women for UMass Amherst Fund. Every year, all donors to Women for UMass Amherst will have the chance to vote on which projects the funds will support. Your donation, pooled with the donations of other female faculty, staff, and alumnae will make a difference in an area of campus that is important to YOU and to other women of UMass Amherst. For more information, contact Stephanie Flaherty at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-545-1466.