Who We Are
We are a diverse group of professionals who share a passion for supporting the mission of the University of Massachusetts Amherst. We stand by the university’s commitment to excellence and innovation and its core values of inclusion, social justice, discovery, and impact.
The Office of Development and Alumni Relations at the University of Massachusetts Amherst works collaboratively to raise of the university’s strengths, add value to the UMass Amherst experience, increase constituent engagement, and secure the financial support needed to achieve university goals.
We are organized around these departments:
- Advancement services
- Annual giving
- Corporation and foundation relations
- Records and gifts processing
- Information and donor services
- Planned giving
- Stewardship and donor relations
- Regional development officers
- School, college, and unit development officers