Cancer preventive dietary components, diet-based strategy for cancer prevention, enhancement of biological activity of dietary components by combination regimen, food processing and nanotechnology.
Office: Room 338, Chenoweth Laboratory
Off. Tel.: (413) 545-2281
• Future Leader Award, International Life Sciences Institute (ILSI) North America. 2012.
• IFT Food Chemistry Division Outstanding Service Award. 2012
• IFT Food Chemistry Division Outstanding Service Award. 2011
• Louis and Elsa Thomsen Wisconsin Distinguished Fellowship Award, 2003-2004
• First place winner of IFT Student Association/Phi Tau Sigma/Procter & Gamble Graduate Research Paper Competition, IFT (Institute of the Food Technologist) Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, 2003.
• WIFT (Wisconsin Institute of Food technologist) Graduate Academic Scholarship, 2004.
©2008 University of Massachusetts Amherst
This site is maintained by the College of Natural Resources & the Environment/Department of Food Science.