1. Ranilla, L.G., Kwon, Y-I., Genovese, M.I., Lajolo, F.M. and Shetty. K. (2010) Effect of thermal treatment on phenolic compounds and functionality linked to type 2 diabetes and hypertension management of Peruvian and Brazilian bean cultivars (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) using in vitro methods. J. Food Biochemistry, 34: 329-355.
2. Sarkar, D., Bhowmik,P.C., Kwon, Y-I., Shetty, K. (2010) Effects of marine peptide and chitosan oligosaccharide on high and low phenolic creeping bentgrass clonal llnes and improvement of antioxidant enzyme response. Agronomy Journal, 102:981-989.
3. Cheplick, S., Kwon, Y-I., Bhowmik, P. and Shetty, K. (2010) Phenolic-linked variation in strawberry cultivars for potential dietary management of hyperglycemia and related complications of hypertension. Bioresource Technology, 101: 404-413.
4. Adyanthaya, I., Kwon, Y-I., Apostolidis, E. and Shetty, K. (2010) Health benefits of apple phenolics from post-harvest stages for potential Type 2 diabetes management using in vitro models. J. Food Biochemistry, 34: 31-49.
5. Kwon, Y-I., Apostolidis, E., Kim, Y-C. and Shetty, K. (2009) Over-expression of proline-linked antioxidant pathway and modulation of phenolic metabolites in long life span clonal line of Origanum vulgare in response to UV-radiation. J. Food Biochemistry, 33: 649-673.
6. Ranilla, L.G., Apostolidis, E., Genovese, M.I., Lajolo. F.M. and Shetty. K. (2009) Evaluation of indigenous grains from the Peruvian Andean region for anti-diabetes and anti-hypertension potential using in vitro methods. J. Medicinal Food, 12: 704-713.
7. Adyanthaya, I., Kwon, Y-I., Apostolidis, E. and Shetty, K. (2009) Apple post-harvest preservation is linked to phenolics and SOD activity. J. Food Biochemistry, 33: 535-556.
8. Sarkar, D., Bhowmick, P., Kwon, Y-I. and Shetty, K. (2009) Cold acclimation responses of three cool-season turf grasses and role of proline-linked pentose phosphate pathway. J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 134: 210-220.