1. Escudero-Abarca BI, Suh SH, Moore MD, Dwivedi HP, Jaykus L-A. 2014. Selection, Characterization and Application of Nucleic Acid Aptamers for the Capture and Detection of Human Norovirus. PloS One 9(9):e106805.
2. Moore MD, Goulter RM, Jaykus L-A. 2015. Human Norovirus as a Foodborne Pathogen: Challenges and Developments. Annual Reviews in Food Science and Technology 6(1): 411-413.
3. Moore MD, Escudero-Abarca BI, Suh S, Jaykus L-A. 2015. Generation and Characterization of Nucleic Acid Aptamers Targeting the Capsid P Domain of a Human Norovirus GII.4 Strain. Journal of Biotechnology 209:41-49.
4. Manuel C, Moore MD, Jaykus L-A. 2015. Rapid Destruction of Human Norovirus Capsid and Genome Occurs during Exposure to Copper-containing Surfaces. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 81(15): 4940-4946.
5. Moore MD, Bobay BG, Mertens B, Jaykus L-A. 2016. Human Norovirus Aptamer Exhibits High Degree of Target Conformation-Dependent Binding Similar to that of Receptors and Discriminates Particle Functionality. mSphere 1(6): e00289-16.
6. Manuel C, Moore MD, Jaykus L-A. 2017. Inactivation of GI.6 and GII.4 Human Norovirus by Silver Dihydrogen Citrate. Journal of Applied Microbiology 122(1):78-86.
7. Moore MD, Jaykus L-A. 2017. Development of a Recombinase Polymerase Amplification Assay for Detection of Epidemic Human Noroviruses. Scientific Reports 7:40244.
8. Almand EA, Moore MD, Outlaw J, Jaykus L-A. 2017. Human Norovirus Binding to Select Bacteria Representative of the Human Gut Microbiota. PLoS One. 12(3): e01724.
9. Almand EA, Moore MD, Jaykus L-A. 2017. Virus-Bacteria Interactions: An Emerging Topic in Human Infection. Viruses 9(3): 58-68.
10. Moore MD, Jaykus L-A. 2017. A Plate-Based Histo-Blood Group Antigen Binding Assay for Evaluation of Human Norovirus Receptor Binding Affinity. Analytical Biochemistry 533: 56-59.
11. Moore MD, Jaykus L-A. 2017. Recombinase Polymerase Amplification: A Promising Point-of-Care Detection Method for Enteric Viruses. Future Virology 12(8): 421-429.
12. Moore MD, Mertens BS, Jaykus L-A. 2017. Alternative In Vitro Methods for the Determination of Viral Capsid Structural Integrity. Journal of Visual Experimentation e56444.
13. Almand E, Moore MD, Jaykus L-A. 2017. Norovirus Binding to Ligands Beyond Histo-Blood Group Antigen Ligands. Frontiers in Microbiology 8: 2549.
14. Moore MD, Jaykus L-A. 2018. Virus-Bacteria Interactions: Implications and Potential for the Applied Sciences. Viruses, Special Issue, “Virus-Bacteria Interactions in the Gut,” 10(2): 61.
15. Abdel-Moneim A, Varma A, Pujol F, Lewis G, Paweska J, Romalde J, Moore MD, Söderlund-Venermo M, Nevels M, Vakharia V, Joshi V, Malik Y, Shi Z-L, Memish Z. 2018. Launching a Global Network of Virologists: The World Society for Virology (WSV). Intervirology 62511:1-2.
16. Suh SH, Choi SJ, Dwivedi HP, Moore MD, Escudero-Abarca BI, Jaykus L-A. 2018. Use of a DNA Aptamer for Sandwich Type Detection of Listeria monocytogenes. Analytical Biochemistry 557:27-33.
17. Manuel C, Moore MD, Jaykus L-A. 2018. Predicting Human Norovirus Infectivity: Recent Advances and Continued Challenges. Food Microbiology 76:337-345.
18. Tagg KA, Watkins LF, Moore MD, Bennett C, Chen JC, Folster JP. 2018. Novel Trimethoprim Resistance Gene dfrA34 identified in Salmonella Heidelberg in the USA. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, dky373.
19. Kamarasu P, Hsu H, Moore MD. 2018. Research Progress in Viral Inactivation Utilizing Human Norovirus Surrogates. Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems 2:89.
20. Brown P, RELISH Consortium, Zhou Y. 2019. Large expert-curated database for benchmarking document similarity detection in biomedical literature search. Database. (In Press).
21. Suther C, Moore MD. Quantification and discovery of PCR inhibitors found in food matrices commonly associated with foodborne viruses. Food Science and Human Wellness. (In Press).
22. Almand E, Moore MD, Shajahan A, Azadi P, Jaykus L-A. Determination and characterization of human norovirus binding to gut-associated bacteria and identification of candidate ligands involved. BMC Research Notes (In Press).
1. Moore MD, Jaykus L-A. 2017. Use of an Enzyme-Linked Aptamer Sorbent Assay to Evaluate Aptamer Binding. Chapter. Synthetic Antibodies (Methods in Molecular Biology Series), Ed. Thomas Tiller, Vol. 1575: 291-302.
2. Jaykus L-A, Rawsthorne H, Escudero-Abarca BI, Moore MD. Aptamers with Binding Affinity to Norovirus. Patent. Patent application number 62/011,880. (Application Under Review).
3. Moore MD. 2019. Norovirus has some friends? Enteric bacterial interaction with noroviruses. Microbiology Today. (In Preparation).
4. Moore MD, Editor. Foodborne Viruses: Properties, Detection, and Control. Textbook, Royal Society of Chemistry. (In Preparation).