The Methodology Program at CRF offers a series of workshops each summer through its Summer Institute, along with ad hoc seminars throughout the academic year. The ad hoc seminars provide a training opportunity for UMass Amherst faculty and graduate students, helping transform their research using innovative methodologies and best practices, while learning from other scholars across a variety of social and natural science disciplines.
Click any of the titles below to view descriptions of previous ad hoc seminars:
- Analyzing Developmental Trajectories
- Hierarchical Linear Models I: An Introduction
- Modeling Diary and Dyadic Data
- Modeling Longitudinal and Dyadic Data with HLM
- What to Do About Missing Data: Tools for Practitioners