DEADLINE October 17. 2014
Fall Travel Award Application
Graduate student at the University of Massachusetts Amherst who is actively enrolled in a full time graduate program related to family research.
The recipients will be invited to attend a roundtable session in the spring at the Center for Research on Families to briefly present the conference paper topic to other student award recipients.
Please include the following:
- Personal and academic contact information on completed application form.
- Information on the location and focus of the conference (e.g. attachment or link to conference itinerary)
- Abstract of the paper to be presented at the conference (not to exceed 2 pages single-spaced).
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member on the applicant's research team. You may upload the letter to the webform, or chose to email the letter confidentially to email@example.com (preferred).
Applications are due October 17, 2014 by 5 p.m. Conference travel must be completed by December 31, 2014.
* Please contact Wendy Varner if the conference falls outside of those dates; note:there is also a spring semester travel award competition (deadline - Feb. 27, 2015).
Notification by October 31, 2014 by 5p.m.
Please complete the webform below and upload the required documents.
Please contact Wendy with questions: 545-3593.