DEADLINE: March 4, 2016.
Graduate student at the University of Massachusetts Amherst who is actively enrolled in a full time graduate program related to family research.
The recipients will be invited to attend a roundtable session in the spring at the Center for Research on Families to briefly present the conference paper topic to other student award recipients.
Please include the following:
- Personal and academic contact information on completed application form.
- Information on the location and focus of the conference (e.g. attachment or link to conference itinerary)
- Abstract of the accepted poster or paper at the conference (not to exceed 1 page single-spaced).
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member on the applicant's research team. You may upload the letter to the webform, or chose to email the letter confidentially to email@example.com (preferred).
- Cover letter stating why confrence is important to their careers, and how your work relates to family research
Applications are due March 4, 2016 Conference travel must be completed by August 31, 2016
Notification in late March.
Please complete the webform below and upload the required documents.
If you have any questions, email Lynnette Leidy Sievert at firstname.lastname@example.org