“New Worlds of Adoption: Navigating the Teen Years”
MEGAN R. GUNNAR, PH.D.
Regents Professor, University of Minnesota, Director of the Institute of Child Development. "Post-institutionalized Children Become Teenagers: Early Deprivation and the Developing Teen Brain"
Panel and Audience Discussion of Clinical and Research Implications of Keynote Address. Panelists include:
- Ellen Pinderhughes
- Sally Powers
- David Scherer
- Susan Smith
- John Sobraske
Attendees will learn about current adoption research projects and programs.
Confirmed topics include:
- Adolescents & Identity with Amanda Baden
- Experiences of Adolescent Birth Mothers with Ruth McRoy
- Medical Perspectives on International Adoption: Adolescent Growth, Health, andDevelopment with Dana Johnson and Laurie Miller
- The Internet & Adoption: Reinventing the Wheel with Adam Pertman and Mary Fournier
- Youth Speak: The Teen Years from the Inside Out with Kim Stevens and a panel of teens who have experienced adoption
- Who Am I? Where Do I Belong? with David Brodzinsky and Sally Popper
Students/ Seniors (65+): $45
Organization Group Rate 4ppl+(Conditions Apply): $70
*Prices increase by $35 after March 13th
5.0 Social Work: $45
5.0 Psycholgy: $45