During this step-by-step 1.5 hour workshop you'll learn to:
- Develop precise research questions
- Formulate inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Develop a search and selection protocol
- Develop a codebook for extracting relevant data from included studies
- Calculate omnibus effect sizes
- Test for publication bias and moderators of meta-analytic associations
This workshop is a primer on conducting MAs in the social sciences and aims to provide you with the skills needed to gain command over the daunting tasks associated with designing and conducting a high-quality, multi-stepped MA. Several empirical examples will be used to illustrate how to conduct a MA with correlational data using the R statistical software program. If you are interested or have any questions, please email Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org.