The UMass Family Business Center, a program at UMass Amherst Continuing & Professional Education, provides you with a practical and inspirational resource for family and closely held businesses. We benefit family companies, partnerships, and sole proprietorsships of every size and industry throughout Western Massachusetts and beyond. Since 1994, our learning community business owners, key managers and expert advisors has helped themselves and one another transition peaceably, govern wisely, communicate clearly, risk and reward appropriately, mediate resolutely, and strategize thoughtfully.
- There are huge portions of wisdom and experience to be had at our superb line-up of presentations
- Our member companies and corporate partners are eager to help you improve, and be helped by you too! see who our members are & who our partners are
- Even our presenters praise us, as a unique place to teach and learn!
- Why you would benefit from membership & why companies join the UMass Family Business Center
- Hundreds of free, useful articles are HERE and podcasts HERE
- Other people with the same issues as you get good perspective at our family business advice column
- Consider how helpful a presentation to your group could be!
Let's talk!! contact Ira Bryck at 413 545 4545 or Ira@UMassFBC.com