The UMass Amherst Family Business Center provides a practical, inspirational resource for family companies, partnerships and sole proprietorships of every size and industry throughout Western Massachusetts; helping owners, managers and advisors transition peaceably, govern wisely, communicate clearly, risk and reward appropriately, mediate resolutely, and strategize thoughtfully.
- There are huge portions of wisdom and experience to be had at our superb line-up of presentations
- Hear why Laura Wright of CSW enjoys being a part of our Roundtable Groups
- Our member companies and corporate partners are eager to help you improve, and be helped by you too! see who our members are & who our partners are
- Even our presenters praise us, as a unique place to teach and learn!
- Why you would benefit from membership & why companies join the UMass Amherst Family Business Center
- Hundreds of free, useful articles are HERE and podcasts HERE
- Other people with the same issues as you get good perspective at our family business advice column
- Consider how helpful a presentation to your group could be!
Let's talk!! contact Ira Bryck at 413 545 4545 or Ira@UMassFBC.comTweets by @irabryck