UMASS AMHERST facilities & campus services
Be our friend on facebookFollow us on twitter
   service requests

we stand for



the service request form

You should use the service request form if you're looking for a service provided by Facilities & Campus Services (building or grounds maintenance, alterations, extraordinary custodial work, or vehicle fleet service). After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email and periodic emails to update you on the status of your request.

Attention!If you're having an emergency (lock-out, trapped in an elevator, water leak, etc.), please call the Service Desk at 545-6401. Do not use this form!

Click the button below to enter a service request. The form will open in a new window or tab, and it rquires the use of your Spire/HR Direct username and password.

Please provide complete and accurate information in order that we can serve you better. Once you submit a service request, you should be contacted within 24-48 hours to confirm the information.

Service Request

You can also call or email the Customer Service Representative for your school or department:

Sonya Fernandes: 413-577-0412

Ron Husted: 413-545-6465

Liz Tousignant: 413-577-0413

If you don't know who your Customer Service Representative is, call or write the Facilities & Campus Services work management coordinator, Melissa Bergeron, at 413-545-6443.

UMass Amherst

Question and Answer This is the same user name and password you use to log into Spire or HR Direct. We require a log in to secure against frivolous or non-campus related requests, and so we can better track our response and fulfillment.