- Multicultural Awareness. The Colorado Music Educator,
Vol. XXXV, No.3, Winter, 1988, p.12.
- Multicultural Music Education: The 1990s and Beyond,
The Colorado Music Educator, Vol. XXXVII, No.2, Winter,
1989, p. 20.
- Colorado Multicultural Arts Education Resource Guide,
a resource guide for arts educators, funded by the State Department of Education, 1991.
- Learning to Sight-Read: Jazz, Rock, Latin, and Classical Styles, 1994, by Ardsley House, Publishers, Inc., a textbook designed for use in music education at the secondary and collegiate levels.
- The Instrumental History of Jazz, N2K, Inc., 1997
- Approaching the Standards, 2000, by Warner Brothers Publications, play-along series, Volumes 1, 2, 3.
- Approaching the Standards, 2000, by Warner Brothers Publications, play-along series, Volumes 1, 2, 3 (Rhythm Section/Conductor Edition)
- Approaching the Standards, 2000, by Warner Brothers Publications, play-along series (Vocal Edition)
- Music Education: Will There Be Musical Excellence In The 21st Century? New Ways, Vol. 10, No. 2, Spring, 1995, p.A9.
- Jazz Central Station: A Welcomed Partnership With IAJE, Jazz Educators Journal, Vol. XXVII, No. 6, May, 1996, pp. 26-31.
- Kendor Vanguard Volume 7 (Jazz Ensemble Charts for 1987)
- Kendor Vanguard Volume 8 (Jazz Ensemble Charts for 1988)
- Live At the Jazz Works (MHM Productions, 1991)
- Hank Feldman/Willie Hill Quintet - Tubesia (Marks Records,1996)
- Strictly Saxophone Yamaha Artist Series (Delta Music,1999)
- Got Eyes For You (Seabreeze Records, 2000)