Welcome to WOCLN
The Women of Color Leadership Network (WOCLN) celebrates and supports the accomplishments and endeavors of Black/African American, African, Latina, South American, Chicana, Asian-Pacific Islander, South Asian, Native American, Middle Eastern, Arab/Arab American, Caribbean, Biracial and Multiracial, and all Indigenous women in the Five College region of Western Massachusetts.
WOCLN is a place ...
* where you can learn as well as teach - from peers and elders alike.
* where women of color are acknowledged for everything they embody.
* for self-expression.
* where standards and expectations are set toward your greatest potential.
* where we're looking for the best that you've got.
* where your skills are continually redefined and shaped to support you in reaching your highest potential.
*to find friendship and connection.
* that asks you to open your mind to new ideas, stretch your limits, and contribute what you can and what you know.