Intern, Volunteer and Work-study Opportunities
Are you interested in working in a supportive and interactive environment helping campus and community women?
Do you wish to develop your professional skills?
If you are able to attend a 40-hour training, commit to 8-10 hours a week for at least two semesters of work, we invite you to apply for our Volunteer, Work-Study and Internship opportunities in Resource Referral.
Do you know someone who would be interested in working with us? Someone that can benefit from everything we have to offer, as well as, be a great addition to our team? Nominate them now. They’ll thank you for it! Nominate someone now.
Who works in Information & Referral?
Information and Referral Services seeks a diverse staff with a variety of interests and experiences:
- Interests such as Human Services, Computers, Woman's Issues, Business, Event Planning, Statistics, Health, Languages and Education, just to name a few.
- We welcome your area of expertise and offer you training in the provision of human services.
- We encourage all Skills, Specialties and Majors to apply.
The job commitment...
Whether you are applying as a volunteer or intern, the Resource and Referral position requires that all staff participate in the following:
- Attend 40-hour training, which takes place during the fall semester on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 4:00pm - 6:00pm.
- A commitment of 8-10 hours per week.
- After training is completed, there are mandatory staff meetings every Tuesday from 4:00pm - 6:00pm.
- A commitment of two semesters of work.
How to apply:
If you would like more information on the positions available in Resource Referral, please submit an application online, or 545-0883 and we can send you an application.
Download an Application or pick one up in the Resource and Referral room at Center for Women and Community, Wilder Hall Ground Floor.