April 14, 2015
9:30 am-2:30 pm
UMass Amherst Campus
The UMass Amherst International Programs Office, in partnership with the U.S. Department of State Boston Passport Agency and the U.S. Post Office, is conducting an on-campus Passport Day. Members of the campus community will be able to process new or renewal passport applications right in Campus Center Room 165-69 . Also, you can have your passport photos taken for FREE at Passport Day.
Bring the following documents to apply for or renew your passport:
• Proof of citizenship: previous passport, an original certified birth certificate,
naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship
• Proof of identity: two forms of ID (driver’s license, military/student ID)
• Copies of the Identity documents: In addition to the originals, you must bring
photocopies of the IDs (front and back)
• Passport photo: For quicker processing, bring a passport photo. Free photo service will also be available on-site.
• Payment: NO CASH OR CREDIT CARDS. Personal checks or money orders ONLY. Bring two checks or two money orders.
Bring two checks or two money orders.
• Check 1 for the execution fee of $25 made payable to “Postmaster”
• Check 2 for the application fee made payable to “U.S. Department of State.” The amount of the application fee depends on whether you want a passport card in addition to a passport book ($110 for book only, $140 for book and card).
• Application: Application forms can be completed at the event, or you can bring a completed form with you. Forms available at the below website.
Questions? See http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english.html