Baseball clinic for rising high school juniors and seniors. The UMass coaching staff will be directing and evaluating the Clinic. This will be a great opportunity for you pick up some valuable pointers and to show off your baseball skills.
* Mechanics (Drills)
* Pitching Sequence
* Pitchers Fielding Practice
* Presentation of Conditioning Circuit
* Proper Throwing, Receiving and Blocking Techniques & Drills
* Hitting (Drills & Batting Practice)
* Baserunning & 40 Yard Dash
Infielders and Outfielders workout:
* Hitting (Hitting tech, Circuit & Batting Practice)
* Fielding (Tech. Drills, ground balls & fly balls)
* Throwing (Drills & Proper Mechanics)
* Baserunning (Practice & 40 yard Dash)
Each player must bring his own baseball equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, cleats/spikes, running shoes or turf shoes, hat, and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Catchers must bring their own gear.