Are you ALL IN for UMass Football? Bring your friends and family to the pre-game celebrations as the Football Tailgate Tent tradition returns! Join us under the tent in front of Patriot Place for a tailgate barbeque with a cash bar, entertainment and giveaways. Kids can play on the inflatable bounce houses nearby.
Check our UMass Football information page to purchase football game tickets and learn more about the Gillette Stadium experience!
- Tailgate Tent with barbeque: $10 per person.
- MinuteFan Park music, games and giveaways: Free and open to the public!
- 3 hours prior to game: Parking lots & MinuteFan park open
- 2.5 hours prior to game: Football team arrives at MinuteFan Park for fan greeting!
- 2 hours prior to game: Food service at Tailgate Tent begins
- 1.5 hours prior to game: Stadium gates open
- 10 minutes prior to game: National Anthem
- Game Time: MinuteFan Park & Tailgate Tent close
Parking at Gillette Stadium for UMass Football games is free! Click here for parking information and a list of areas where tailgating is permitted.
Questions? Contact the Alumni Association at 800.456.UMASS email@example.com.