- Educator Licensure
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni News
- News, Events, Publications
Developing a Research Agenda
In this section we review some key elements to consider in targeting your research efforts. You may want to ask yourself the following questions:
- What are your key areas of academic interest? What types of research projects have you pursued in the past, and what would you like to study in the future?
- What research already exists on these topics, either at UMass or other institutions? Where does your research “fit” in this terrain?
- What opportunities exist for funding? Do you think you can secure funding on your own, or should you seek strategic partners?
- Faculty research interests and projects.