Disability Services has several locations on campus. We are open year-round, Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Appointments can be made by calling the main office (Phone 413/545-0892 V/TTY). Persons in need of Interpreting, Captioning or Audio Descriptions are advised to email a request for these services to Jamison Burnside at firstname.lastname@example.org (as soon as possible and at least two weeks in advance of appointments or visits to the campus).
- 161 Whitmore is our main office, housing our Consumer Managers, MAICEI, Clerk, Intake and Associate Director of Operations staff.
- 233 Whitmore is our administrative office, housing our Interim Director, Assistant Director of Academic Access, Assistant Director of Information Access and Classroom Access/Note Taking Coordinator staff.
- 169A Whitmore is our main exam proctoring center housing the Exam Proctoring Coordinator.
- 108 Bartlett is our satellite office housing our Learning Specialist, Document Conversion Coordinator and Assistant Director of Communication Access staff.
- 107 & 219 Bartlett are additional exam proctoring locations.