Any individual member of the University community may register a complaint when an alleged violation of the Code of Student Conduct has occurred. An incident report should be submitted as soon after the event as possible to ensure an accurate recollection, as well as a prompt response.
To first step in reporting an incident is to submit an Incident Statement. You will be asked to log into an online reporting system using your Net ID and password (what is used to access your UMail). Please carefully read all instructions before submitting the document. Once the incident has been reported, you may be contacted by the Dean of Students Office to discuss your report.
Violence and/or Bias Related Incidents
If you are reporting a bias related incident and/or incidents involving violence or sexual misconduct, you are encouraged to contact the Dean of Students Office at 413-545-2684 immediately. Additionally, you may also seek assistance from the following campus entities:
• Center for Counseling and Psychological Health: 413-545-2337 (For after-hours emergencies call 413-577-5000)
• Center for Health Promotion (CHP): 413-545-5181
• Center for Women and Community (formerly the Everywoman’s Center): 888-337-0800 or 413-577-0940
• Center for Multicultural Advancement and Student Success (CMASS): 413-545-2517
• Office of Equal Opportunity & Diversity: (413) 545-3464
• Stonewall Center: 413-545-4824
• University Health Services: (413) 577-5000