None currently available. Professional positions as they arise will be advertised here and posted on UMass's Human Resources webpage. All applicants must apply through UMass Human Resources.
None currently available.
Information Technology Support Staff - Graduate Hourly
CWC’s IT Support Staff will be responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of organizational websites, online forms, and additional methods of electronic communication which allow for appropriate technical service provision. The staff person will also maintain technical aspects of Information & Referral database system, be required to perform basic image editing, and perform other duties as assigned. This is a 10 hour per week academic year position. Pay rate $20.00 / hour.
- Graduate Student enrolled in a degree granting program in good academic standing.
- Demonstrated experience with HTML, Java script, PHP, PhotoShop or other imaging software, Windows 2010, UNIX, Microsoft office applications, database (MySql)
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills and a “can do” attitude required for responding to a variety of complex technological problems or requests;
- Ability to work within the requirements of Student Affairs Technology Services (SATS), Office of Information Technology (OIT) and university policy;
- Demonstrated commitment to CWC mission including sophistication handling sensitive information related to working in a counseling related crisis center.
- Ability to complete 10 hours per week in the office during open office hours Monday – Friday 9am-4pm
Preferred: Experience with web based Content Management System, preferably Drupal; creative utilization of emerging media technologies (social, digital, mobile, e-learning); working knowledge of policies and laws applicable to higher education and human services, e.g., FERPA, HIPPA, ADA, etc.; experience with Microsoft Exchange.
To Apply: Please send resume to email@example.com with subject line: IT Support Staff Position Application Priority Deadline: August 31, 2017 Applications accepted until position is filled.
Volunteer / Intern / Work Study / Student Hourly
Hiring begins Spring Semester (and ends each Fall at Add/Drop)
Our various positions are available to undergraduates, graduates, and community members. Volunteers are welcome and opportunities for internships and training are available through many of our services. We provide extensive training in a supportive, personal atmosphere.