|Crop Information • Publications • The Station • Research Programs • News & Events • FAQs|
• WEBINAR SERIES, sponsored by NE-SARE Professional Development Grant program, offered to "Train-the-Trainer" on Resistance Management.
• 24c approved for Callisto spot treatment and reduced adjuvant when chemigating. Click here for label.
• 2(ee) QuinStar label for shorter injection times can be found here.
JUST OFF THE PRESSES:
• The Station is proud to offer a new book available for purchase: Identification Guide for Weeds in Cranberries.
• The current Newsletter dated November 9, 2015 is now available.
• The October 2015 Weather is now available.
• The annual Cranberry Management Update Meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 19, 2016, at a *NEW LOCATION*. It will be at the Rosebrook Events Center, TownePlace Suites Marriott in Wareham. Registration info is available here. Due to the Holiday on Monday, January 18th, the Station will be closed and there will be no registrations accepted on that day.
• Don't forget, University policy states that you must renew your subscription EACH YEAR. Sign up here.
UMass Cranberry Station • 1 State Bog Road, PO Box 569, East Wareham, MA 02538 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: 508-295-2212 • Fax: 508-295-6387
The UMass Cranberry Station is part of The College of Natural Sciences.