|Crop Information • Publications • The Station • Research Programs • News & Events • FAQs|
Bogside Workshops: We have two Bogside Workshops scheduled for 2015. Please click here to see more information on our calendar page.
Demonstration of drainage tile, update of insect pests, weed management, and planning your fungicide program
Timing for first fungicide and first fruitworm
JUST OFF THE PRESSES:
• Frost tolerance photos as of May 1st are now available here.
• The IPM message is now active and updated as of April 27th. Please call: 508-295-2212 ext 60, or click here to visit the IPM page.
• The 2015 Chartbook is available online here. The final print copies have arrived from the printer and are now available at the Station. If you are on the newsletter list, a copy has been mailed out to you.
• The current Newsletter dated May 1,2015 is now available.
• The March 2015 Weather is now available.
• Presentations from our 2015 meetings (January Cranberry Management Update and April Pesticide Safety Training) are now posted on our digital library site: Scholarworks.
UMass Cranberry Station • 1 State Bog Road, PO Box 569, East Wareham, MA 02538 • email@example.com • Phone: 508-295-2212 • Fax: 508-295-6387
The UMass Cranberry Station is part of The College of Natural Sciences.