|Crop Information • Publications • The Station • Research Programs • News & Events • FAQs|
Bogside Workshop: We have one Bogside Workshops scheduled for 2015. Please click here to see more information on our calendar page.
Timing for first fungicide and first fruitworm
JUST OFF THE PRESSES:
• Frost tolerance photos as of May 11th are now available here.
• The IPM message is now active and updated as of May 6th. Please call: 508-295-2212 ext 60, or click here to visit the IPM page.
• The 2015 Chartbook is available online here. The final print copies have arrived from the printer and are now available at the Station. If you are on the newsletter list, a copy has been mailed out to you.
• The current Newsletter dated May 1,2015 is now available.
• The April 2015 Weather is now available.
• Presentations from our 2015 meetings (January Cranberry Management Update and April Pesticide Safety Training) are now posted on our digital library site: Scholarworks.
UMass Cranberry Station • 1 State Bog Road, PO Box 569, East Wareham, MA 02538 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: 508-295-2212 • Fax: 508-295-6387
The UMass Cranberry Station is part of The College of Natural Sciences.