JUST OFF THE PRESSES:
• The current Newsletter dated December 10th is now available. It includes info on our annual winter meeting (see below) and the annual Crop Summit.
• The November 2014 Weather is now available.
• Pesticide Safety Training: The next meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at the Wareham Elks. Please check back here soon for more info.
• Don't forget, University policy states that you must renew your subscription EACH YEAR. Sign up here.
• If you click on a hyperlink from our website and are taken to a UMass "page not found" page, please try to refresh your browser first. If you continue to receive the error, please let us know.
• The publication "Pollination and Conserving Bee Habitat" is now available for free online. Please click here to download it from our fact sheet page.
• New Fact sheet: Reducing Costs in Cranberry Management is available for download from our Publications list.
• Prices have been slashed on 100th items: t-shirts and polo shirts. Stop in to see what we have!
• A Cranberry Health Research Center was established at UMass Dartmouth. This endeavor is funded by the UMass President's Office Science and Technology Initiative. Learn more about the Center at their website: Click Here
• There are now three filmclips on YouTube about flame cultivators.
• Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) Food Safety Manual now online by clicking here.
• In 2010, the Cranberry Station celebrated its 100th anniversary. Donations to the endowment are still being accepted.