HOT OFF THE PRESSES:
• Frost Tolerance photos from April 14, 2014 are now posted on the Frost Tolerance page.
• Please click here for the current IPM message.
• The April Newsletter is now available. It includes the Preliminary Keeping Quality Forecast for 2014.
• The 2014 Chartbook has been mailed out to newsletter subscribers, and copies are now available here at the Station. You can also download a copy from our Chartbook page by clicking here.
• Don't forget, University policy states that you must renew your subscription EACH YEAR. Sign up here.
• Dates for the 2014 Worker Protection Trainings are now posted on our Calendar page.
• The publication "Pollination and Conserving Bee Habitat" is now available for free online. Please click here to download it from our fact sheet page.
• New Fact sheet: Reducing Costs in Cranberry Management is available for download from our Publications list.
• The February 2014 Weather is now available.
• Prices have been slashed on 100th items: t-shirts and polo shirts. Stop in to see what we have!
• A Cranberry Health Research Center was established at UMass Dartmouth. This endeavor is funded by the UMass President's Office Science and Technology Initiative. Learn more about the Center at their website: Click Here
• There are now three filmclips on YouTube about flame cultivators.
• Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) Food Safety Manual now online by clicking here.
• In 2010, the Cranberry Station celebrated its 100th anniversary. Donations to the endowment are still being accepted.