JUST OFF THE PRESSES:
• As a result of our July Bogside Workshop, information on Vine Dieback is now available on our Fact Sheet page.
• Please click here for the current IPM message, last updated July 10th.
• The current Newsletter dated July 1st is now available. It includes info on a Bogside Workshop. See below.
• Scale is showing up more frequently on bogs this spring. Click here for an updated PDF on what we have been seeing thus far.
• The May 2014 Weather is now available.
• Don't forget, University policy states that you must renew your subscription EACH YEAR. Sign up here.
• The Cranberry Station is pleased to announce that Dr. Erika Saalau-Rojas has joined our staff as Plant Pathologist. Please see the Plant Pathology page for more information.
• The publication "Pollination and Conserving Bee Habitat" is now available for free online. Please click here to download it from our fact sheet page.
• New Fact sheet: Reducing Costs in Cranberry Management is available for download from our Publications list.
• Prices have been slashed on 100th items: t-shirts and polo shirts. Stop in to see what we have!
• A Cranberry Health Research Center was established at UMass Dartmouth. This endeavor is funded by the UMass President's Office Science and Technology Initiative. Learn more about the Center at their website: Click Here
• There are now three filmclips on YouTube about flame cultivators.
• Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) Food Safety Manual now online by clicking here.
• In 2010, the Cranberry Station celebrated its 100th anniversary. Donations to the endowment are still being accepted.