|Crop Information • Publications • The Station • Research Programs • News & Events • FAQs|
• 24c approved for Callisto spot treatment and reduced adjuvant when chemigating. Click here for label.
• 2(ee) QuinStar label for shorter injection times can be found here.
JUST OFF THE PRESSES:
• The Station is proud to offer a new book available for purchase: Identification Guide for Weeds in Cranberries.
• The current Newsletter dated July 20, 2015 is now available.
• The IPM message is active and has been updated as of July 17th. Please call: 508-295-2212 ext 60, or click here to visit the IPM page.
• The June 2015 Weather is now available.
• We will be hosting a Workshop on Tuesday August 4 from 9:30-11 AM in the library at the Station. The purpose of the workshop will be to walk you through the highlights of the newly published 300-page weed ID guide and provide examples of weed characteristics that will help you ID weeds on your own. One (1) Pesticide credit is available.
The cost is $20 (cash or check payable to UMass) for the workshop and you will receive a copy of the guide. For planning purposes, please RSVP by either calling (508)295-2212 x10 or x21, or emailing Hilary.
• Don't forget, University policy states that you must renew your subscription EACH YEAR. Sign up here.
• North American Cranberry Research and Extension Workers Conference (NACREW). 3-day meeting held every other year. The next meeting is scheduled for August 24-27, 2015 in Oregon. Info is available by visiting the Oregon Cranberry Growers Association website.
UMass Cranberry Station • 1 State Bog Road, PO Box 569, East Wareham, MA 02538 • email@example.com • Phone: 508-295-2212 • Fax: 508-295-6387
The UMass Cranberry Station is part of The College of Natural Sciences.