|Crop Information • Publications • The Station • Research Programs • News & Events • FAQs|
JUST OFF THE PRESSES:
• The current Newsletter dated June 5, 2015 is now available.
• The IPM message is currently active and has been updated as of June 25th. Please call: 508-295-2212 ext 60, or click here to visit the IPM page.
• The 2015 Chartbook is available online here. The final print copies have arrived from the printer and are now available at the Station. If you are on the newsletter list, a copy has been mailed out to you.
• The May 2015 Weather is now available.
• North American Cranberry Research and Extension Workers Conference (NACREW). 3-day meeting held every other year. The next meeting is scheduled for August 24-27, 2015 in Oregon. Info is available by visiting the Oregon Cranberry Growers Association website.
UMass Cranberry Station • 1 State Bog Road, PO Box 569, East Wareham, MA 02538 • email@example.com • Phone: 508-295-2212 • Fax: 508-295-6387
The UMass Cranberry Station is part of The College of Natural Sciences.