• The IPM message is currently active (5/6/13). You may click here or you may call: 508.295.2212 ext. 60.
• Please click here for current Frost Tolerance photos. Frost Tolerance info can now be found under the tab Crop Information, located at the top of the page.
• The 2013 Chartbook has been mailed out to subscribers. It is now available online and in print here at the Station.
• The April 2013 Newsletter is now available.
• The March 2013 Weather is now available.
• The 2013 Preliminary Keeping Quality Forecast is now available.
• Presentations from the 2013 Pesticide Safety Training are available online through UMass Scholarworks.
• Worker Protection Training - Dates for training here at the Cranberry Station are: May 29 and June 26, from 2-4pm, with a $5 fee for manual. If you have a pesticide license, you do not need this class. Please contact Marty Sylvia at 508-295-2212 x 20 to register or for more info.
• Presentations from the 2013 Cranberry Management Update Meeting are now available online through UMass Scholarworks.
• Prices have been slashed on 100th items: t-shirts and polo shirts. Stop in to see what we have!
• A new Cranberry Health Research Center has been established at UMass Dartmouth. This endeavor is funded by the UMass President's Office Science and Technology Initiative. Learn more about the Center at their website: Click Here
• There are now three filmclips on YouTube about flame cultivators.
• Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) Food Safety Manual now online by clicking here.
• Cranberry Station celebrates 100th anniversary with endowment