|Crop Information • Publications • The Station • Research Programs • News & Events • FAQs|
|The mission of the UMass Cranberry Station is to maintain and enhance the economic viability of the Massachusetts cranberry industry through research, extension and to serve the public welfare by supporting economic development and protection of the environment. We have specialists in Plant Pathology, Entomology, Environmental Physiology, Plant Nutrition/Cultural Practices, Weed Science/Integrated Pest Management, and Floriculture. The Cranberry Station, located in southeastern Massachusetts, is recognized as a leader in the United States and worldwide for research and outreach programs on cranberry culture.|
Bogside Workshop: We have one Bogside Workshop scheduled for 2015. Please click here to see more information on our calendar page.
Timing for first fungicide and first fruitworm
JUST OFF THE PRESSES:
• Frost tolerance photos as of May 11th, are now available here.
• The IPM message is now active and updated as of May 28th. Please call: 508-295-2212 ext 60, or click here to visit the IPM page.
• The 2015 Chartbook is available online here. The final print copies have arrived from the printer and are now available at the Station. If you are on the newsletter list, a copy has been mailed out to you.
• The current Newsletter dated May 1, 2015 is now available.
• The April 2015 Weather is now available.
• Presentations from our 2015 meetings (January Cranberry Management Update and April Pesticide Safety Training) are now posted on our digital library site: Scholarworks.
• North American Cranberry Research and Extension Workers Conference (NACREW). 3-day meeting held every other year. The next meeting is scheduled for August 24-27, 2015 in Oregon. Info is available by visiting the Oregon Cranberry Growers Association website.
|UMass Cranberry Station • 1 State Bog Road, PO Box 569, East Wareham, MA 02538
firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: 508-295-2212 • Fax: 508-295-6387
The UMass Cranberry Station is part of The College of Natural Sciences.