preliminary planning principles
1910 campus plan
1910 Campus Plan by Warren Manning
The 1910 campus plan was conceived as a working–living–learning village; close proximity of classrooms, labs, residence halls, fields and orchards reflects the agricultural mission of the University. At this time, North Pleasant Street was serviced by trolley. This plan shows the existing pond, as well as a second pond to the north. The Campus Center is located in this low-lying area today.
1910 Enrollment: 493.
<<back | next>>
PREVIOUS PLANNING DOCUMENTS
Comprehensive Master Plan
Landscape for Learning
Campus Physical Master Plan Update