Stockbridge School Commencement: Information for Parents and Guests
- Disability Services
- Wheelchair entry into Stockbridge Hall is located on the south side of the building. Lift equipped van service will be available upon request. Please call 413-545-2086 for reservations.
- Sign language or oral interpreters are available upon request. Call 413-545-0892 V/TTY no later than April 6, 2012. Email with the subject line "Commencement Interpreter Request" to email@example.com no later than April 12, 2013.
- Food Services
- The Campus Center Coffee Shop will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 11. Area restaurants will also be open. Reservations should be made as soon as possible.
- Vehicles may be parked in all lots, including Lot 65 and Campus Center Parking Garage, free of charge.
- Stockbridge hats, sweatshirts, and T-shirts will be available for purchase in the Stockbridge School Office, 121 Stockbridge Hall prior to and immediately following the ceremony.
- Stockbridge School Office
- The Stockbridge School Office will be open on Saturday, May 11 at 8:30 a.m.