Planning Your Visit: Dining
- Award-Winning UMass Dining
- Friday, May 13, 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday, May 14, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sunday, May 15, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Reservations are encouraged. Please complete the online reservations form.
Within walking distance from the Commencement!
Come enjoy a celebratory dinner in our all-you-care-to-eat Dining Commons. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be available at our stunning, award-winning Berkshire Dining Commons and Hampshire Dining Commons in the Southwest Residential Area. Families of graduating students currently on a UMass meal plan may join their student for complimentary meals. All other students and families, faculty and staff may dine with us at the Faculty/Staff rate of $6.50 for breakfast, $8.50 for lunch and $10.00 for dinner. Our dinner menu will feature steak, sustainably-caught salmon, scallops, sushi and world cuisines.
If you are staying at the UMass Hotel at the Campus Center or in Residential Hall-Style Lodging, enjoy a $1.00 discount on all dinner meals. When checking in, please ask for your meal discount coupon.
- Stadium Food Court
- Deli sandwiches, salads, wraps, desserts and beverages will be sold at the Stadium Food Court at the north end of the stadium, before and after Commencement on Friday, May 13. In addition, gourmet snack boxes and savory home-style BBQ offerings will be available. Food and beverages will also be available in the stands before Commencement.
- Retail Dining
- The Campus Center Bluewall will be open Friday, May 13 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday, May 14 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sunday, May 15 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Enjoy the finest Vietnamese Cuisine, a hearty Southwest-inspired burrito or a savory slice of our hand-tossed pizza. Also available are French Meadow artisan sandwiches, a selection of hot entrees from our chef’s table and many other fabulous offerings.
- University Club
- The University Club will be open Friday, May 13 and Saturday, May 14 for lunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and for dinner from 4 p.m. to 9.p.m. Enjoy fine dining in the oldest house in Amherst. Dining with us is sure to be an experience unlike any other you will find locally. With a hearty menu that reflects our New England roots, an atmosphere steeped in historic colonial elegance and a knowledgeable, attentive staff, we are confident that your time with us will be extraordinary. For reservations please call 413-545-2551. Space is limited; please reserve your table as soon as possible.
- Off Campus
- Local dining establishments (Google)