- Graduate Students
- How to Apply
- Living in Amherst Area
- Meet Our Graduate Students
- Interdepartmental & Training Programs
- Core Equipment Facilities
- Association for Professional Development in Chemistry (APDC)
- Policies, Requirements & Guidelines
- Academic Calendar
- Graduate School
- Thesis & Dissertation Information
- Graduate School Funding Support
- Northeast Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate program
- Undergraduate Students
- Advising Memo
- Faculty Advisors
- CNS Academic Advising
- After Graduation
- Student Resources
- Course Descriptions
- Course Web Pages
- General Chemistry Lab Release
- Integrated Concentration in Science (iCons)
- Research Poster Winners
- Senior Awards Dinner
- Chemistry Clubs
- Scholarships & Awards
- Excellence Awards
- Research Awards
- Teaching Awards
- Prospective Students
- Faculty & Research
- Events & Seminars
Gifts like yours help the department in many ways such as funding departmental seminars by outstanding scientists, assisting undergraduate research and helping new faculty establish their research programs. In addition to contributions ear-marked for a specific purpose, general support help make it possible for us to continue activities that enrich our educational and research programs.
The Chemistry Department is at a crucial time in its history. As we build the department of the 21st century, we face extraordinary needs. As state support for the department declines, we are increasingly dependent on the loyalty and generosity of friends and alumni to help us carry out our mission of world-class research and excellent teaching. Your contribution will help us in many important ways such as purchasing new equipment for our undergraduate teaching laboratories, supporting graduate student travel to conferences, funding fellowships to attract top graduate students to the department, funding awards for excellent undergraduate majors and bringing world class speakers to the department for seminars and colloquiums. Your tax-deductible contribution is greatly appreciated.
How to Donate
Follow these instructions to make sure your gift is targeted for teaching and research at UMass. To make a donation now, click this link: online donations web site.
- Under I want my gift to support: select the College of Natural Sciences. Under Special Gift Instructions, you may indicate you wish your gift to go specifically to the Chemistry Department.
- Fill out the required fields under Your Information. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Fill out any other information you think we should have regarding Your connection to UMass, Your spouse/partner, Gift Dedication, and Business information. Click next.
- Fill out your billing and credit card information. Click next to review.
For more information, or to donate off-line, contact the UMass Amherst Development Office.
Thanks for donating to The University of Massachusetts!