Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance
Welcome to Administration and Finance.
Our services are dedicated to supporting the campus’s commitment to attract and retain the brightest students and faculty and to foster the growth of research. Our divisions are responsible for the human, fiscal, environmental and physical resources of the university.
Our services are diverse:
- strategic planning for financial and physical assets
- oversight of campus fiscal affairs
- operations, maintenance, renovation and construction of campus facilities and grounds
- hire, retain, develop, and pay employees
- sell and provide goods and services to the campus community
- bill and collect revenues due the campus
- procure goods and services
- food services
- emergency preparedness and risk management
- environmental health and safety
- sustainable practices
- parking and transportation
- trademark and licensing
- compliance with federal, state, university and campus policies and procedures
As you browse through our webpages you’ll find accolades and awards for our dining services, cleaning programs, and sustainability efforts. You’ll see the results of A&F staff commitment to service improvements and streamlined processes like the chemical inventory program, fleet services and on-line forms.
In completing its work, A&F staff continually look to improve and better meet the needs of faculty, staff, students and visitors to the campus. We welcome your questions, comments and suggestions. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.