| NEWS & EVENTS
- August 2012 Newsletter
- NIH approved 7 CBI trainee slots for the upcoming year!
- New CBI Journal Club - Organizational meeting Wednesday 9/5 at 12:15 pm in GSMN 153. If you're interested in taking the class but cannot attend the organizational meeting, please send us an email.
- CBI-related seminars Fall 2012
- Save the Date ‐ January 31, 2013 - Student‐Invited Seminar featuring Chaitan Khosla (Stanford) hosted by Tsung‐Yi Lin (Schnarr Group)
- CBI/BMB/BMP Joint Retreat Highlights
- CBI Ice Cream Social Highlights
- Check out the CBI Molecules!
- Upcoming conferences of interest:
- NOBCCHE Annual Conference, September 25 - 28, Washington DC
- SACNAS National Conference, October 11 - 14, Seattle, Washington
- ABRCMS National Conference, November 7 - 10, San Jose, California
- Biophysical Society Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2013, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Protein Society Annual Symposium, July 20 – 24, 2013, Boston, Massachusetts
CBI members are doing incredible things! Congratulations to the professors, students, and labs recently in the news for their achievements...
- Congratulations to the winners of the chalk talk prizes: Karan Hingorani, Best Molecule; Erika Saffer, Best Presentation; Nick Borotto, Best Press Release
- Congratulations to the new trainees! Brittany deRonde, Ketan Mathavan, Carolina Morell-Perez, Abla Tannous and Jiaming Zhuang
- Student-Invited Seminar featuring Don Engelman (Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Yale) and hosted by Fabian Romano Cherñac, was held Thursday, May 10, 2012.
For more news and events in the CBI-affiliated departments, visit: BMB, Chemistry, PSE, and Chemical Engineering
If you are a CBI student, faculty, alumni, or affiliate, and have any news you would like to share with the CBI community, please contact us