Welcome Graduate Students!
Graduate students have unique career development needs and concerns. We at Career Services have developed a comprehensive array of programs and services that are geared toward helping you evaluate your career goals, explore career alternatives as well as prepare for the job search process.
We offer important information about:
- Career preparation
- Choosing between academic/non-academic career paths
- How to prepare a stellar resume, a cover letter or a curriculum vitae (CV)
- Strategize your job search
- Tips for international students
- How to nail the interview
- Making the best decision for you
Some of these services are available on a walk-in basis. Walk-in hours are Monday thru Friday from 12 - 4 PM.
To schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor, call 413-545-2224 or email us at email@example.com
Please look over the navigational links to the left under Graduate Students to access our information on CVs and more!