UMass Amherst students bring employers mastery and experience. They are tested, talented, knowledgeable, and passionate.
- Have extensive hands-on experience, developed through co-ops, internships, student organizations, and other career-related employment.
- Participate in community service projects throughout their college careers.
- Build research skills through extensive work in the lab and in the field.
- Are culturally diverse, with foreign language skills, and overseas experience.
- Are undergraduate and graduate students, including MBAs.
- Have degrees in emerging fields such as environmental science/engineering, biotechnology, and robotics.
- Graduate with excellent communication, critical thinking, and organizational skills, and a strong work ethic.
- An extensive Field Experience Program (internships and cooperative education) to meet your temporary needs and to mentor future employees.
- Over 4000 talented new graduates each year, from more than 90 fields, with fresh ideas, cutting-edge skills, and extensive real-world experience.
- High-energy candidates, ready to meet project-based needs, on a full-time, part-time, or short-term basis.
- Opportunities for on-campus recruiting with convenient interviewing facilities.
- Access to candidates from Amherst, Hampshire, Mount Holyoke, and Smith Colleges, in addition to UMass Amherst.
- Workforce diversity assistance.