Campus Recreation > Fitness/Wellness > Group Fitness
Group Fitness Is Moving to IMLeagues!
Starting January 2015, you will need to register online for any classes that start on or after 4:00pm. To register for classes, you will need to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
To register with IMLeagues:
- Go to www.IMLeagues.com/UMass (a link is also provided at www.umass.edu/campusrec and click Create Account.
- Enter your information. You must use your school email address @umass.edu or @dept.umass.edu and Click Submit.
- If you do not have a UMass email (associate, retiree, alumni), create an account by using your existing email and email Assistant Director Jill Isabelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be sent a confirmation email. Click the link in the email to log in and activate your account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school. If not, you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link and search UMass Amherst.
To register for a class:
- Log into your account.
- Click the fitness tab at the top of the page.
- View schedule and reserve your spot for classes at or after 4pm.
- IMLeagues offers a live support button on every page; please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
Classes NOT requiring registration:
You do not need to register for weekday classes that start prior to 4pm or classes on the weekend. These classes will remain first-come, first-served.
Group Fitness Schedule
Meet the Instructors
Tips of the Week