Mullins Courts (10 courts located behind the Mullins Center)
Courts 1-6 include 10 and under lines (light green)
Courts 7-10 include pickleball lines (yellow)
Tennis Courts Location/Map
Tennis Courts Policies
Courts have been newly renovated (2018).
Reservations not required; first-come, first-served.
- Courts are for tennis or pickleball only and available first come, first served during recreation hours. Activities/equipment prohibited includes skateboarding, rollerblading, bicycling, hockey, soccer, strollers, scooters.
- Courts are for use by UMass students, faculty/staff, associates (spouse, domestic partner, dependent) and alumni with valid UCard and current recreation membership.
- Members are permitted to bring up to two guests; guest passes are available at the daily rate in the Recreation Center.
- Limit play to one hour if others are waiting.
- Proper athletic attire and footwear required: non-marking tennis shoes only; prohibited footwear includes cleats, boots, running shoes, non-tennis shoes. Lower and upper body clothing should cover the chest and buttocks.
- No food or beverage other than water in a non-breakable container.
- Alcohol, drugs, and/or smoking/tobacco products are not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted on the tennis courts.
- Music is not permitted on the courts or surrounding area.
- Campus Recreation staff will determine if the playing surface is safe before, during and after inclement weather.
- Tennis courts may not be used for private or commercial purposes, individual and/or team coaching and practices and/or private lessons unless such activity has been approved by Campus Recreation. Organized activities must be reserved and approved through Campus Recreation.
- The University of Massachusetts and Campus Recreation are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Members and guests are expected to display appropriate and acceptable conduct while using the tennis courts. Campus Recreation reserves the right to refuse access or remove any individual(s) whose behavior is inappropriate or in violation of University of Massachusetts rules and regulations.
- Campus Recreation reserves the right to make final decisions on policies not specifically posted.