Campus Recreation > Facilities/Recreation > Boyden Handball/Squash Courts
Boyden Handball/Squash Courts
(rooms 086-090 Boyden)
3 handball/squash courts
2 wallyball courts
Reservations not required, first come, first-served
Handball/Squash Courts Policies
- Courts are for handball/squash, racquetball, paddleball, wallyball only and available first come, first served during posted recreation hours.
- Courts are for use by UMass students, faculty/staff, associates (spouse, domestic partner, dependent) and alumni with vaild UCard and current recreation membership.
- Members are permitted to bring up to two guests; guest passes are available at the daily rate in the Recreation Center.
- Proper athletic attire and footwear required: closed-toed athletic footwear only; prohibited footwear includes cleats, boots, sandals, flip-flops.
- Upper body clothing must cover the full torso; prohibited upper body clothing includes cutoff t-shirts, cropped tanks, halter-tops, sports bras.
- Athletic-type lower body clothing required: shorts, sweatpants, windpants; shorts must be worn properly on the hips and be long enough to cover the buttocks and groin when exercising or moving.
- No food or beverage other than water in a non-breakable container.
- Alcohol, drugs and/or smoking/tobacco products are not permitted.
- Courts may not be used for private or commercial purposes, individual and/or team coaching and practices and/or private lessions unless such activity has been approved by Athletics/Campus Recreation.
- Members and guests are expected to display appropriate and acceptable conduct while using the courts. Athletics/Campus Recreation reserves the right to refuse access or remove any individual(s) whose behavior is inappropriate or in violation of University of Massachusetts rules and regulations.