Campus Recreation > Facilities/Recreation > Recreation Center > Activity Rooms
Member Services | Fitness & Weights | Gymnasium | Jogging/Walking Track
Equipment/Towels | Locker Rooms | Courtside Cafe | Rec Center Policies | Building Map
Campus Recreation activities scheduled in multi-purpose rooms include group fitness classes, instructional programming, such as yoga, and club sports practice.
Non-Campus Recreation groups/organizations wishing to reserve activity space must contact Roger Heimerman, Building & Facility Operations Manager, at email@example.com or 413-545-0022. Approval of a facility reservation request depends on priority scheduling, availability, impact to existing programs, scope and nature of the event, date(s) of facility request, and the submission date of the facility reservation request.
Activity rooms 118 & 121 are located on level 1. Activity rooms 210 & 215 are located on level 2. Cubbies are located in and near activity rooms for personal belongings. Please follow posted policies, including:
- Only activities/groups approved by Campus Recreation and published on the room schedule are permitted in activity rooms.
- Classes are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Classes will be limited based on space and the availability of equipment.
- No admittance after class has begun.
- Proper exercise attire, including footwear and upper and lower body clothing, is required. Barefeet permitted for designated classes only.
- Water is permitted in unbreakable containers. Other beverages and food is not permitted.
- Audio equipment is for instructor use only.
- Exercise equipment is for its intended purpose and must remain in activity rooms.
- Personal instruction or training other than scheduled through Campus Recreation is prohibited.