The UMass Amherst Tellers accept cash and check payments on student accounts and receive University departmental deposits. Tellers are located on the 2nd floor of Whitmore, room 225.
- Teller business hours are 8:30 AM to 4 PM, Monday-Friday.
- Tellers do not provide check-cashing services, and credit card payments are only accepted through QuikPAY.
- There is a 2.7% non-refundable service fee for credit and debit card transactions. VISA is not accepted.
- Students: Bring a photo ID.
- Parents and third parties: You may visit us for help with student account questions or to make a payment. Certain information cannot be released to third parties under the FERPA Privacy law. If a parent or third party requests billing information, they must provide a FERPA Access code.
- You may make payments at the Teller Windows, or use one of our other Payment Methods.