Make sure you properly withdraw with the appropriate Registrar if you are withdrawing from the University. Refunds of paid tuition and fees are pro-rated, based on the effective date of the withdrawal. You are charged tuition until you officially withdraw with the Registrar.
- Through 1/21/2019, registration day and first day of classes: 100% refund
- First two weeks of the semester, 01/22/2019 through 02/04/2019: 80%
- During the third week, 02/05/2019 through 02/11/2019: 60%
- During the fourth week, 02/12/2019 through 02/18/2019: 40%
- During the fifth week, 02/19/2019 through 2/25/2019, 20%
- As of 2/26/2019, 0%. No refund
Meal Plans falls under the same refund schedule as tuition and mandatory fees.
Housing has separate refund schedules.
- Through 02/04/19 until the end of add drop: 100% refund
- Third week of the semester, 02/05/2019 through 02/11/2019: 60%
- Fourth week of the semester, 02/12/2019 through 02/18/2019: 40%
- During the fifth week, 02/19/2019 through 02/25/2019: 20%
- As of 02/26/2019, 0%. No refund