Make sure you properly withdraw with the appropriate Registrar if you are withdrawing from the University. Refunds of paid tuition and fees are pro-rated, based on the effective date of the withdrawal. You are charged tuition until you officially withdraw with the Registrar. The refund schedule below is for Undergraduate students.
Registration day and first day of classes: 100% refund
- Day 2 of classes through the first two weeks of the semester: 80%
- During the third week: 60%
- During the fourth week: 40%
- During the fifth week: 20%
- After the fifth week: No refund
Housing and meal plans have separate refund schedules.