Office of the Bursar

The Billing and Payment Gateway of UMass Amherst

How do I find the amount I paid?

The University of Massachusetts-Amherst reports tuition and qualified expenses on the 1098-T form. Through your SPIRE access, you are able to view all payments made to your account. Under the Finances section of SPIRE, select Payments from the drop down box. You may also need to reference cancelled checks, bank statements, or credit card statements to find these records.