Recipients of a 529 plan may see payments from their 529 plan in QuikPAY. If your plan requires a copy of your bill, you can print your invoice in QuikPay account.
You are responsible for contacting your 529 plan representative to determine what they require to issue payment to the University. Your 529 plan should mail payment to the University by the due date of the University bill.
How to Print Your Bill and Vew Payments in QuikPAY
- Log into SPIRE with your Net ID.
- Select View/Pay Bill in the left-side menu.
- Select View Accounts in the left-side menu.
- Then select Current Statement where you may download and print a copy your bill.
- If a bill is not available to download, take a snapshot of the Account Status screen as a copy of your bill.
- See View/Pay Bill for more help with logging into SPIRE.