The 15th annual CBDNA Athletic Bands Symposium was held at UMass Amherst, June 1 - 3, 2017. Here you can find all the handouts from the many presentations.
- University of Louisville Cardinal Marching Band- Band Day 2016
- Developing and Maintaining a Positive and Productive Relationship with Your Athletic Marketing Department
- TIME LINE: ITHACA HIGH SCHOOL BAND, 1953-67
- A GUIDE TO Creating an LGBTQ+ Inclusive Band Program
- Juicy Orchestrations for Drum Corps and Marching Bands: Getting your Ensemble To Ring
- MANAGING CULTURE: RESPONSIVE LISTENING AND GUIDED EMPOWERMENT
- New Ideas for Recruiting
- SHOW DESIGN – CAN’T I JUST PICK 3 TUNES I LIKE ANYMORE?
- The Role of the College Marching Band in Facilitating the Primary Objectives of a Higher Education
- The Visual Technique Circuit: An alternative method for teaching marching fundamentals.
- What’s in Your Fishbowl?
- When LIFE Gives You LEMONS, Buy SOUSAPHONES!
Any Questions? You can contact Dr. Anderson at email@example.com.