SSgt Williams is the NCOIC, Knowledge Operations, Air Force Reserve Officers Training Corps, Detachment 370 at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. In this capacity, SSgt Williams is responsible for managing personnel records for cadre, AFIT students, and cadets. He also monitors/updates all cadet pay actions–tuition, fees, subsistence and textbook funds–in excess of $250,000 annually. SSgt Williams oversees all cadet life-cycle personnel actions: medical, physical, enlistment, categorization and commissioning. Additionally, he manages cadet administrative and personnel updates via the Web Intensive New Gains System.
SSgt Williams entered the USAF after graduating from Basic Military Training, Lackland AFB, TX in 2008. After enlisting, SSgt Williams started his career as a Knowledge Operations Manager. His military decorations include the Air Force Commendation Medal.
- 2014 Airman Leadership School, Lackland AFB, TX
- Nov 2008 – April 2014, AF ISR Agency, Lackland AFB, TX
- May 2014 – Present, AFROTC Detachment 370, University of Massachusetts Amherst, MA
Major Awards and Decorations
- Air Force Commendation Medal
Effective Dates of Promotion
- Airman Basic – Nov 2008
- Airman First Class – Jan 2009
- Senior Airman – May 2011
- Staff Sergeant – Jan 2014